You’ve always wanted to write a book to tell your story, share your knowledge, and enhance your brand. A book gives you credibility that can help you land jobs, media interviews, and speaking engagements.
The challenge: like most people, you either don’t have the time, or just don’t consider yourself a writer.
That’s where Atomic Tango Book Writing Services can help. Our team of professional editors and marketers will write your book and promote it. We can also help you publish online (Amazon and Barnes & Noble) or submit your book to a major publisher. While we charge for our services, you keep 100% of the profits and licensing deals.
The entire process takes 3 to 6 months. In other words, you will be a published author in less than half a year. Here’s what we offer:
- Our professional editors have graduate degrees and years of experience writing, editing, and teaching. They are also native English speakers who live in the U.S. Your editor can be named as your co-author or stay anonymous — your choice.
- We will write your book, using your voice and preferred tone. You won’t have to write a single page. We will interview you on your schedule and use any notes you might have. Along the way, we will provide ideas and content recommendations. We can even translate your book into other languages.
- Our production team of designers and photographers will make your book’s cover, interior graphics, and layout look professional, not self-published. Your 100% original cover design will not be based on a template, which means your book will stand out from the crowd.
- We will show you the manuscript at several stages — outline, first draft of each chapter, and final pre-press — for your approval and modifications.
- We can publish your book through the Amazon and Barnes & Noble websites. The book may also come from Atomic Tango Press, so it won’t have the stigma of being self-published.
- Unlike with traditional publishers, you will keep all the profits from the book sales. You will also own the copyright, which we can help you set up. This frees you to resell the book or license it as you wish.
- Alternatively, we can prepare a pitch package that you can submit to publishing houses. We can also introduce you to book agents, who can help you from there.
- Our professionals will craft a plan to promote your book before launch and long after it hits the market. This includes submitting press releases and promotional copies to reviewers, and procuring author endorsements. We can also help you arrange book signings, interviews, and speaking engagements.
- To further market your book online, we can also produce a promotional video about your book, a dedicated website, online ads (Facebook and Google), and all your social media content for as long as you wish.